From: Clifford Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Webcast: Smithsonian Event on 3-D imaging & printing, Nov 13-14, 2013
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 21:51:30 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
A few days ago I sent out an announcement about a conference that the Smithsonian was hosting in Washington DC on 3-D imaging and reproduction for cultural heritage. Since then, I have heard some bad news and some good news from our friends at the Smithsonian. The bad news is that the physical event is completely subscribed. The good news is that the entire event is going to be webcast. Details are not yet available, but if you check back at http://3d.si.edu as the event date gets closer, you should be able to get information about how to join the web cast. You can also find information about the sessions and speakers at that address currently.