From: Clifford Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: 2013-2014 CNI Program Plan Is Now Available
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 14:20:15 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
At the CNI Fall Member Meeting earlier this week in Washington DC we released the new CNI 2013-2014 Program Plan, surveying areas that we intend for focus on during this program year. The Program Plan is now online as well at

http://www.cni.org/program/current-program-plan/2013-2014/

We will be mailing printed copies to our member representatives as well.

Presentations and video from the Fall 2013 meeting will be available soon; we'll make announcements here as these materials are ready.