Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #113967
From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Planning for Assessing 21st Century Spaces - Guide available
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:25:45 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear cni-announce subscribers:

I am very pleased to share this announcement with you.  The Learning Spaces Collaboratory (LSC) has compiled a terrific guide, replete with examples, photos, and essays that they are making freely available to the community.  I am on the advisory group of the LSC and have a brief essay in the guide.

Many of you who are involved in space planning will find the Institutional Profiles section especially interesting.  Each example highlights a new or renovated campus facility and describes what the institution envisioned for its learners in a broad sense ("What do we want our learners to become?"); what experiences make that becoming happen; what spaces enable those experiences; and how we know that our goals have been achieved, the aspect that particularly addresses assessment.

Joan Lippincott
CNI

-----
We are pleased to announce the release of the Learning Spaces Collaboratory guide: Planning for Assessing 21st Century Spaces for 21st Century Learners. Information about and a link to the guide is posted on the LSC website.

Information about LSC Webinars in 2014 that will explore lessons learned from the experiences of those featured in the guide and from the broader LSC community. These webinars will focus on the ecosystem of learning spaces that serve 21st century learners.

Jeanne
____________________________
Jeanne L. Narum
The Independent Colleges Office, Director
Learning Spaces Collaboratory, Principal
1050 Connecticut Avenue NW - 10th Floor
Washington, DC, 20036
O: (202) 232-1300
C: (202) 528-0305
jlnarum.lsc.ico@gmail.com
http://www.pkallsc.org/

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster