From: Clifford Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Videos and other material from recent IDCC Meeting in San Francisco
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 16:35:50 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Materials from the International Digital Curation Conference held in February 2014 in San Francisco are now available online. You can find the presentations at

http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/idcc14/programme-presentations

and there is a collection of videos at

 http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/idcc14/video-gallery

If you have never had a chance to hear Atul Butte from Stanford before, I highly reccomend his opening keynote as an unusual look at how new biomedical research practices are emerging in a world of shared data and also contract lab services.

I had the honor of doing the closing keynote for the conference; my talk covers some reflections on the conference and the key topics that emerged, and also the next round of emerging challenges for data curation.

The 2015 IDCC is planned to be held in London, England; the date is not yet set but I'll announce it here when it's settled, and CNI will once again look foward to  co-sponsoring this excellent meeting.