Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114031
From: Clifford Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: International Digital Curation Conf London 9-12 Feb, 2014
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 09:48:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
International Digital Curation Conf London 9-12 Feb, 2014
The date has been set for the 2015 International Digital Curation Conference: London , from Monday 9 February to Thursday 12 February. A few more details are in the announcement below.

This will be the tenth in the series of annual conferences; CNI has been a co-sponsor of these meetings since the beginning, and is very pleased to continue that collaboration. As is fitting for a such an milestone, we intend to both at where we have been and what's been accomplished, and to look ahead towards the next ten years of digital curation challenges.

You can find video from the 2014 IDCC meeting at

http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/idcc14/video-gallery

to get a sense of both the coverage and the quality of the sessions. My closing talk at the 2014 conference may be of interest, as it was intended to provide a bridge to the 2015 meeting and launch the conversation about what's been accomplished and where the new and emerging challenges lie.

I hope to see many CNI-announce subscribers in London next February.

DCC15- Save the Date
"Ten years on: highlighting achievements, lessons learned and continuing challenges for data curation."

We are delighted to announce that the 10th International Digital Curation Conference will be held from Monday 9 February to Thursday 12 February 2015 at 30 Euston Square, London, UK.
http://30eustonsquare.co.uk/
The main conference will take place over the first two days followed by 2 days of workshops and other related events.

The Call for Papers will be announced in July and further details will be added to the Conference website over the coming months.
http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/idcc15

Sent on behalf of the Co-Chairs of the IDCC15 Programme Committee.
Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster