Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114034
From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Digital Scholarship Centers - EDUCAUSE Review article
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:55:05 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear cni-announce subscribers:

You can now find an online-only article "Trends in Digital Scholarship Centers," which I co-authored with Harriette Hemmasi of Brown University and Vivian Lewis of McMaster University, at http://www.educause.edu/ero/article/trends-digital-scholarship-centers

The article is an expansion of a presentation we gave at the December 2013 CNI membership meeting.  I know you will find the content and the visuals (photos, floorplans, etc.) to be of interest if your institution is planning a digital scholarship center.

As a follow-on, CNI held a small workshop on digital scholarship centers after the spring membership meeting, and we will be issuing a report and a variety of materials documenting centers by the end of the summer; we will announce the availability of this information here on cni-announce.

Our article is part of a theme issue on digital scholarship, with the lead article by Clifford Lynch at http://www.educause.edu/ero/article/digital-scholarship-disconnect (and also in the print edition).

Joan

Joan K. Lippincott, Ph.D.

Associate Executive Director

Coalition for Networked Information

21 Dupont Circle, Suite 800

Washington, DC  20036

202-296-5098

joan@cni.org

www.cni.org

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster