Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114038
From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Learning Spaces Collaboratory Webinar - Creativity
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 10:32:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I'm posting this on behalf of the Learning Spaces Collaboratory; they are kicking off the fall semester with this webinar.  I know many of the cni-announce subscribers have found their offerings to be very useful for your institutions.
--Joan Lippincott, CNI
-------------------------------
Please mark the date. This will be an opportunity to:
·         gain insights and practical advice about how to transform and repurpose spaces to nurture the capacity of learners to become agents of their own learning, creative thinkers and problem-solvers, striving explorers, informed trailblazers, risk-takers engaged in out-of-the-box thinking.
·         learn about a team-based approach to imagining such spaces, capturing the experience of participants in a March workshop (LSC/Epicenter/NCIIA) at the d.school at Stanford.
·         be introduced to new vocabulary and lenses for exploring how different kinds of on-campus learning spaces can be construed as a ‘space for creativity, capturing provocative ideas from the  LSC project  on creativity funded by the Sloan Foundation.
·         be inspired by photos and stories from the field to reimagine how planning happens when there is a shared vision about how learning happens and about the nature and affordances of spaces that serve societal and institutional goals for what students should become.
Further information to follow.
We will also be announcing the rest of our fall LSC webinars later in August.

Jeanne
Jeanne L. Narum
The Independent Colleges Office, Director
Learning Spaces Collaboratory, Principal
O: (202) 232-1300
D: (202) 256-8872
Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster