From: Clifford Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Article summarizing NRC Report on Building a Mathematics Digital Library
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 10:30:01 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
In March 2014 I announced the report of a US National Research Council committee that I co-chaired on the possibilities for building a global digital library to support mathematical research. There's a short article summarizing this report that committee member Jim Pitman from the University of California, Berkeley and I co-authored which may be of interest to some CNI-announce readers; it's in the August 2014 Issue of Notices of the American Mathematical Society, which is available on the web at

http://www.ams.org/notices/201407/

a direct link to the article can be found at

http://www.ams.org/notices/201407/rnoti-p776.pdf