Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114043
From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: ELI Annual Meeting Proposal Submission Deadline Approaching
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:53:23 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Posted on behalf of Malcolm Brown at EDUCAUSE:

Greetings!
I’m writing with a reminder that the call for proposals for the ELI 2015 Annual Meeting is open, but the deadline is fast approaching (August 28th).

The URL for submitting a proposal is here:
http://www.educause.edu/eli/events/eli-annual-meeting/call-proposals

The dates for the 2015 Annual Meeting are Feb. 9-11, 2015, and the location is Anaheim, CA.  The tag line for the event is: Designing Our Thinking: Crafting New Directions for Digital Engagement.

There is a variety of session types to choose from. Session themes highlight our top content anchors, but proposals on any pertinent topic on teaching and learning in higher education are most welcome.
http://www.educause.edu/eli/initiatives/content-anchors

If you have any questions about the call for proposals, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Malcolm Brown mbrown@educause.edu<mailto:mbrown@educause.edu>
Veronica Diaz vdiaz@educause.edu<mailto:vdiaz@educause.edu>

Malcolm Brown
Director, EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative

EDUCAUSE<http://www.educause.edu/>
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
1150 18th Street, NW, Suite 900 Washington, DC 20036
direct: 575.448.1313 | main: 202.872.4200 | fax: 202.872.4318 | educause.edu<http://www.educause.edu/>

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster