Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114070
From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Libraries as Enablers of Pedagogical and Curricular Change
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:23:30 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
My colleagues Anu Vendantham of University of Pennsylvania and Kim Duckett of NCSU and I co-authored an article "Libraries as Enablers of Pedagogical and Curricular Change"  that came out in the EDUCAUSE Review online edition today:
http://www.educause.edu/ero/article/libraries-enablers-pedagogical-and-curricular-change

In the article we make the case for libraries working together with faculty and students to develop new types of assignments that engage students with technologies and content to create new information products.  We have a number of examples, enhanced with videos and photos, that we hope will inform and inspire you.

Joan Lippincott
CNI

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster