Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114088
From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: CNI Program Plan & Cliff's Plenary 'An Evolving Environment'
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 09:10:15 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
At the CNI Fall Member Meeting last week in Washington, DC, we released the new CNI 2014-2015 Program Plan, surveying areas that we intend to focus on during this program year. We will be mailing printed copies of the document to our member representatives, and it is now online as well:

CNI Director Clifford Lynch discussed the Program Plan as part of his "2014 in Review and 2015 in Prospect" closing plenary session at the meeting, focusing particularly on privacy and security, software preservation and migration, and sustainability. Video of the talk, An Evolving Environment: Privacy, Security, Migration and Stewardship, is now available on CNI's two video channels:

Presentation materials from the December 2014 meeting are now available from the respective project briefing pages on the meeting website (http://www.cni.org/mm/fall-2014/). Additional videos will be available soon and we'll make announcements here as they are ready. To see all videos available from CNI, visit our video channels on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/cnivideo) and Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/channels/cni).

-Diane

--
Diane Goldenberg-Hart
Communications Coordinator | CNI

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster