Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114091
From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: NMC Horizon Report Video Competition
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 15:53:31 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Posting on behalf of my EDUCAUSE colleague:

Hope your 2015 is off to a great start!

I’m sending this quick reminder about our NMC Horizon Report Video Competition.

We’re thrilled to have already received some great submissions, but there’s still a chance to get yours in before time runs out. Simply submit a 1-2 minute video describing how your project applies to one of the ed tech developments in the 2015 Higher Education Preview.

The first 30 videos that meet our submission criteria will be posted on ELI’s website on January 29, 2015. Voting for your top choices will close on February 10 at 5pm ET, and three Grand Prize Winners will be announced at the 2015 ELI Annual Meeting’s closing general session.

Check out last year’s grand prize winners (Marist College, Ohio State University and the University of Michigan),

and learn more about how to submit your video.

All of us at ELI are excited to see what you create.

Malcolm

Malcolm Brown
Director, EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster