From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: 4th Designing Libraries for the 21st Century Conference - Registration Open
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 08:50:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear cni-announce subscribers:
I am very pleased to announce the 4th Designing Libraries for the 21st Century Conference, which will be held at the James B. Hunt Library in Raleigh, NC on September 20-22, 2015.  North Carolina State University Libraries will host the conference, and CNI is very pleased to be a co-sponsor along with the University of Calgary. We have a stimulating program planned and attendees will be able to tour the Hunt and Hill Libraries at NCSU. I encourage you to visit the conference website at go.ncsu.edu/designinglibraries for registration and additional information.
--Joan Lippincott, CNI