Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114159
From: Clifford Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: National Library of Medicine Strategic Vision
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 13:33:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I had intended to send this out earlier, but it's still very relevant, and I suspect that many members of the CNI community may not have had an opportunity to see the report. My apologies for the delay, and to any readers for whom this is "old news".

In mid-June the US National Institutes of Health approved a new strategic vision report for the National Library of Medicine as part of the organization's leadership transition following the retirement of the long-time director, Dr. Lindberg. There's an announcement here:

http://www.nih.gov/news/health/jun2015/od-11.htm

and the report, which is well worth reading from a number of perspectives, including thinking about disciplinary informatics strategies for different disciplines, can also be accessed directly at:

http://acd.od.nih.gov/reports/Report-NLM-06112015-ACD.pdf

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster