From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Designing Libraries IV Program and Speakers Available
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 07:18:03 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear cni-announce subscribers:

The program and list of speakers are now available for the 4th Designing Libraries for the 21st Century Conference, which will be held at the James B. Hunt Library in Raleigh, NC on September 20-22, 2015.  North Carolina State University Libraries will host the conference, and CNI is very pleased to be a co-sponsor along with the University of Calgary. We have a stimulating program planned and attendees will be able to tour the Hunt and Hill Libraries at NCSU. I encourage you to visit the conference website at go.ncsu.edu/designinglibraries for registration and additional information.

We are nearing the maximum number of attendees we can accommodate so if you are interested, I urge you to register as soon as possible. We will have a waiting list when the registration numbers have exceeded capacity.

--Joan Lippincott, CNI