From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: 2016 EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative Key Issues Survey
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 13:31:30 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Cni-announce subscribers are invited to participate in the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative survey to identify the 2016 key issues in teaching and learning.
--Joan Lippincott
CNI

———
Greetings, colleagues!
I’m writing to let you know that the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative has just launched its 2016 Key Issues in Teaching and Learning Survey.  Please take a few minutes to complete the survey; it should take at most five minutes.

Each year, the ELI surveys the teaching and learning community in order to discover the key issues and themes in teaching and learning. These top issues provide the thematic foundation or basis for all of our conversations, courses, and publications for the coming year. Longitudinally they also provide the way to track the evolving discourse in the teaching and learning space.  More information about this annual survey can be found here.

I’m happy to answer any questions you might have.
Best

Malcolm Brown
Director, EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
1150 18th Street, NW, Suite 900 Washington, DC 20036
direct: 575.448.1313 | main: 202.872.4200 | fax: 202.872.4318 | educause.edu