From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: BitCurator User Forum 2016
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 16:38:16 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear cni-announce subscribers:
Posting on behalf of the organizers at UNC-Chapel Hill.
--Joan Lippincott, CNI
The BitCurator Consortium is pleased to announce that the BitCurator User Forum 2016 program is now online (https://www.bitcuratorconsortium.org/events/buf2016). On this website, you'll find session descriptions and suggested accommodations, as well as registration info.

Overview: Join BitCurator users from around the globe as we discuss how we are using the BitCurator software environment. Hosted by the BitCurator Consortium (BCC), this event will be grounded in the practical, real-world experiences of digital archivists and digital curation experts. Come prepared to discuss your current challenges, share emerging BitCurator integrations and workflows, and address the “now what” of handling your digital forensics outputs.

Date: January 15, 2016
Location: Pleasants Family Assembly Room, Wilson Library, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina