Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114213
From: Clifford Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: EDUCAUSE ECAR-CCI Working Group Series on Big Data in the Campus Landscape
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 18:15:45 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I have been part of a EDUCAUSE Center for Analysis and Research (ECAR) working group on Campus Cyberinfrastructure (CCI) for a number of years. Recently, this working group completed work on a series of papers covering big data in the campus context which are now available for public access. There are four papers: Laying the Groundwork; Basic Infrastructure Support; Security and Privacy; and Curation. (Disclosure: I served as the lead author on the final paper. )

These are short, high-level surveys that should be helpful for a range of audiences on campus. The series can be found at:

http://www.educause.edu/library/resources/big-data-in-the-campus-landscape

More information on the work of the ECAR-CCI working group is at

http://www.educause.edu/ecar/ecar-working-groups/cyberinfrastructure

Clifford Lynch
DIrector, CNI
Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster