From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: 6th International m-Libraries conference
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 10:25:49 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear cni-announce subscribers:

I have worked with the M-Libraries conference since its inception - as a speaker and member of the program committee - and can highly recommend it for a high quality program. See details below.
--Joan Lippincott, CNI

We are delighted to announce that early-bird registration is now open for  the Sixth International m-Libraries conference, entitled 'm-Libraries: smart libraries: re-inventing libraries for a changing world' to be held at The Open University in Milton Keynes, UK on the 16th to 18th May 2016.

As part of this exciting programme we have now confirmed David Bartlett (formerly Premier of the Australian State of Tasmania from 2008 until 2011) Maree Conway (Foresight Practitioner, Researcher and Trainer at Thinking Futures, Australia), Lisa Smith (Director, Education at Monash University Library) as speakers.  The full line up of speakers can be found on our website - http://www.m-libraries.org/

We would be delighted if you could join us for what promises to be a stimulating and thought-provoking delve into the libraries of the future and the services they can provide.

Keep in touch, or be a part of our build-up on Facebook m-libraries: Smart Libraries or Twitter @mlibraries #mlib 15

Kind wishes,

Nicky