From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Library Publishing Forum full program announced
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 11:25:30 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The Library Publishing Coalition's Library Publishing Forum, which takes place May 17-19 at the University of North Texas, has posted its full program. This is a great opportunity to get up to speed with a fast-developing program area for academic libraries.
--Joan Lippincott, CNI
-----------------------------

The 2016 Library Publishing Forum (May 17-19 at the University of North Texas) is fast approaching!

We have posted our full program, which focuses on the theme of "Amplifying Scholarship" through building robust, innovative, and sustainable library publishing initiatives. Program highlights include keynotes from Cheryl Ball(Associate Professor of Digital Publishing Studies at West Virginia University) and Dan Morgan (Digital Science Publisher at the University of California Press and Publisher of Collabra).

In addition to the main program, we're pleased offer a half-day OER pre-conference on Tuesday, May 17, which is included with your full conference registration

Registration is open through May 5, but we encourage you to plan your travel and register early. Hotel room blocks begin expiring this week.

Located a short distance from the Dallas/Forth Worth International Airport and Dallas Love Field and at the heart of the North Texas horse country, the town boasts a lively music and arts scene.

We hope to see you there!

Best,
Sarah

--