From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: LSRS request for input
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 21:40:25 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear cni-announce subscribers,
Those of you interested in learning spaces are likely aware of the Learning Space Rating System (LSRS); this tool can be used both to evaluate existing spaces on campus that you believe need renovation and assist in planning renovated or new learning spaces. The LSRS provides you with a very detailed analysis of a wide range of factors that are involved in making a learning space great. The advisory board encourages your input as they develop version 2.0.
--Joan Lippincott, CNI
-----------------------------

Greetings, to those of you who might be learning space enthusiasts!
Your input is requested!

We are just beginning the process of updating the Learning Space Rating System (LSRS) to a new version 2.0. Version 1 was published in fall of 2014, and the LSRS team would like to update that version this year.

If you have not heard about or have never used the LSRS, you can find out about it on the Educause website:

The LSRS advisory board would like to draw upon your collective expertise for ideas of how to improve the tool in this new version.

If you would like to contribute any ideas and suggestions, please email them directly to me.

Thanks in advance for all your support.

On behalf of the LSRS team,
Malcolm Brown

Malcolm Brown
Director, EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
1150 18th Street, NW, Suite 900 Washington, DC 20036
direct: 575.448.1313 | main: 202.872.4200 | fax: 202.872.4318 | educause.edu