From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Slides available - CNI/ARL Planning a Digital Scholarship Center Workshop
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 15:29:48 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear cni-announce subscribers:

Last week CNI and ARL held a workshop Planning a Digital Scholarship Center, and presentation slides from our terrific roster of speakers are now available at:

Sessions included such topics as goals & strategies, models/types of centers, staffing, technologies, physical spaces, partnering with faculty on teaching and research, and products of new types of scholarship.

Several of the sessions were conducted as panels with some specific questions for speakers, and therefore some of the presentation materials are brief. In addition, the workshop included a number of table discussion sessions, which are not represented on the website but some details on those discussions will be included in the report that we will issue about the workshop.

I'm sending this on behalf of the organizing committee:
Rebecca Graham, U. Guelph
Harriette Hemmasi, Brown U.
Joan Lippincott, CNI
Rikk Mulligan, ARL