From: Clifford Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Jisc and RLUK release results of UK Ithaka Faculty Survey
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:50:30 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
This week, our friends at the Jisc and Research Libraries UK (RLUK) released their 2015 faculty study conducted by Ithaka S+R on the ways that academics value and use libraries and their services.

Announcement at:

https://www.jisc.ac.uk/news/increasing-numbers-of-uk-academics-now-utilise-university-online-capabilities-15-jun-2016

direct link to full report:

https://repository.jisc.ac.uk/6437/1/ithaka-survey-of-academics-2015.pdf

We will have a presentation on this work at the July JISC/CNI meeting that is being held in Oxford. See:

https://www.jisc.ac.uk/events/jisc-and-cni-conference-2016-06-jul-2016

This forms an important complement to the similar work that Ithaka S+R has been doing in the US, where the most recent survey results were released at the Spring 2016 CNI meeting. See:

https://www.cni.org/topics/assessment/ithaka-sr-faculty-survey-2015-first-release-of-key-findings