From: Clifford Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: 2017 International Data Curation Conference, Feb 20-23, 2017, Edinburgh, Scotland
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 15:20:01 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I'm delighted to announce that dates have been set for the 12th International Digital Curation Conference. The conference wil take place 20-23 February 2017 at the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh. There will be workshops on Monday 20 February and Thursday 23 February; the main conference will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday, 21-22 February.

I'm delighted that CNI will continue to be collaborating with the DIgital Curation Center on this important meeting in 2017. I'll announce further details and the call for papers when they are available. In the interim, please hold the dates!