Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114296
From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Designing Libraries V Program and Speaker List Available
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 14:17:30 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>

Dear cni-announce subscribers:

University of Calgary, North Carolina State University, and CNI are collaborating on the 5th Designing Libraries Conference and we are announcing the program sessions and speakers. We think we have a fantastic line-up. If you are interested in attending, please register soon; these conferences have regularly filled up.
--Joan Lippincott, CNI

Join Us for the 5th Designing Libraries Conference | September 18-20, University of Calgary

We are pleased to announce that the Program and Speaker Line-Up are now available for the 5th Annual Designing Libraries Conference, co-hosted by North Carolina State University, the Coalition for Networked Information and the University of Calgary.

Designing Libraries has become a premier venue for librarians, architects, educators and technologists to discuss issues and innovations in designing today’s libraries and learning spaces.

Hear from colleagues across North America who are designing new library and learning spaces, and tour new facilities including the Riddell Library and Learning Centre at Mount Royal University, the Taylor Institute for Teaching and Learning on the University of Calgary campus, and the magnificent new National Music Centre in the heart of downtown.

REGISTER AND BOOK NOW to assure your hotel accommodations at preferred conference rates. View the program, schedule, and all conference details here:  http://designinglibraries.ucalgary.ca/

For more information please contact:  Jennifer Sowa at lcrcomm@ucalgary.ca

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster