Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114298
From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Share Your Campus Library Learning Spaces in FLEXspace by August 18th for contest to attend the 5th Designing Libraries Conference in Calgary for FREE!
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 11:15:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear cni-announce subscribers:
Earlier this week I posted a message about the availability of the program and speaker list for the Designing Libraries V Conference at University of Calgary. I now want to share news that the FLEXspace initiative is sponsoring a contest to encourage libraries to contribute information about their new or renovated spaces to their database. All individuals who contribute information by August 18 will be eligible for a drawing for subsidized registration and travel to the Designing Libraries Conference (specific details and limitations are on the website).

If you are not yet familiar with FLEXspace, I encourage you to register for a free account and explore the website. The FLEXspace database contains detailed descriptions and photos of higher education learning spaces. You will see that some library spaces are represented, but there are many more out there that would be of interest to a broader community. FLEXspace can give you some concrete examples when you are designing new spaces, and you can contribute information about the results of your efforts in return. Please see additional information about the contest below.

--Joan Lippincott, CNI
__________________

To encourage growth of library learning spaces in the FLEXspace community, we’re pleased to offer a contest so a member of your campus can be entered into a drawing to attend the 5th Annual Designing Libraries Conference in Calgary, September 18-20, with conference registration, travel and hotel costs paid!

(For contest details visit http://tinyurl.com/flexspacecontest2016).

FLEXspace – the Flexible Learning Environments eXchange, is a collaborative, open collection of campus learning space examples contributed by universities, schools, and libraries worldwide   to showcase learning spaces gain insights from peers to save time, money and effort when planning campus learning spaces.

FLEXspace just received the 2016 Campus Technology Innovators Award for IT Infrastructure and Systems, with over 1800 users from over 900 institutions across 32 countries and growing! Check out this quick “5-Minutes of Fame” video to learn more about FLEXspace.

Please visit the FLEXspace.org website to learn more about the promotion details and the FLEXspace tool, and request your free FLEXspace account so you can start browsing and sharing your examples today!

On behalf of the FLEXspace Core Team, I look forward to seeing your campus library learning spaces in the FLEXspace Collection!

 Sincerely,

Dr. Rebecca Frazee, FLEXspace Community Manager

Web: flexspace.org | Twitter @flexspaceorg | Facebook: /flexspace.org

See our open collection of innovative flexible learning spaces and contribute yours today!

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster