From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Bucknell Digital Scholarship Conference
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 21:36:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Dear cni-announce subscribers:

Bucknell University is hosting a conference on digital scholarship; this is their 3rd conference focused on this topic and they have a very interesting program, featuring speakers from liberal arts colleges, universities, and other types of institutions. Please see below for details.

--Joan Lippincott, CNI

Registration is now open for #BUDSC16, Bucknell University's third annual Digital Scholarship Conference. We're excited to see you on campus October 28-30. This year's conference will feature speakers with a range of interests and specializations, including faculty, librarians, students, and those with careers outside of the academy.

We are thrilled to announce our keynotes for the conferenceDr. Tressie McMillian Cottom (Virginia Commonwealth University) and Dr. Safiya Noble (UCLA).

Early bird registration runs through September 15, and registration closes on October 17. Registration includes meals and refreshments throughout the conference.

Information on travel, including ride-sharing, and lodging , including information about blocks of discounted hotel rooms, is available on the conference website.

And finally, please take a look at the conference schedule, which includes events and presenters. Presenter information and presentation abstracts will be added soon.