From: Cliff Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Report of July 2016 CNI-JISC meeting now available
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 21:40:31 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
CNI and JISC held their bi-annual joint meeting in Oxford, England on
July 6-7, 2016.I'm delighted to announce the the report of the meeting
 is now available.

As is particularly appropriate for this time of the year, it focuses on
international advances in open scholarship across a number of fronts,
though a number of other topics area also covered.

The report is online at

https://www.jisc.ac.uk/reports/international-advances-in-digital-scholarship

including pointers to more detailed session summaries and the
background paper. A PDF version of the report is at:

https://www.jisc.ac.uk/sites/default/files/international-advances-in-digital-scholarship-report.pdf

There's also a helpful post on the JISC blog at:

https://www.jisc.ac.uk/blog/international-advances-in-digital-scholarship-the-doors-are-open-28-oct-2016

We are already well underway on planning our 2018 joint event, and I
will post more information to the announcement list as it is available.