From: Cliff Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Materials from LC Designing Storage Architectures 2016
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 17:20:00 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Earlier this fall, the Library of Congress once again hosted its
invaluable invitational meeting on Designing Storage Architectures for
Digital Collections, which surveys the current state of the art and
prospects for various kinds of mass storage, which a particular focus
on reliability and costs.

The materials from this meeting offer an excellent resource for those
interested in these questions. They are now available at:

http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/meetings/storage16.html

On behalf of our community, I thank the Library of Congress for its
continuing leadership in this area.