From: Cliff Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: CNI 2016-2017 Program Plan now Available
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 20:20:45 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The CNI 2016-2017 Program Plan is now available on our web site, at

https://www.cni.org/program/current-program-plan/2016-2017

We distributed this to participants in our Fall 2016 Membership
meeting, which took place on Monday and Tuesday of this week, and will
be mailing printed copies of it to member representatives as well.

Along with many other sessions, my opening plenary, which discussed
highlights of the past year and the current program plan, among other
topics, was recorded and we will be making it available in the coming
weeks. We'll post an announcement here.

With best wishes for the holidays and the new year.