From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Library of Congress Digital Preservation Survey - Prof Development Needs
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 12:20:10 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
An area of great importance to our members is digital preservation. Many institutions do not have staff with the skills needed to provide services in this area. If you'd like to state your needs for future program development, please complete the Library of Congress' survey - link below - by March 3, 2017.
--Joan Lippincott, CNI

Greetings!

The Library of Congress Digital Preservation Outreach and Education (DPOE) Program, http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/education/index.html, is conducting a survey designed to capture the digital preservation continuing education, professional development, and training needs of your organization. We hope this message will inspire you to think deeply about providing long-term, durable access to your organization's mission-critical digital content, and what skills and experience you and other staff need to address the digital preservation needs of your organization.

The Library invites any organization in the United States and territories engaged in the preservation of digital content to complete the survey through close of business on Friday, March 3, 2017. The survey is available from https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2016DPOESurvey

Thank you for your participation.

Barrie Howard
Internship and Fellowship Programs
Library of Congress