From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Interviews from CNI's Fall Mtg, by EDUCAUSE
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:43:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
EDUCAUSE has released a series of interviews it conducted with selected speakers and attendees at CNI's Fall 2016 Membership Meeting, held last December in Washington, DC. Please note that these interviews are separate, and different, from presentations that may have been made at the meeting; materials related to talks given at the fall meeting are available from the meeting website at https://www.cni.org/mm/fall-2016

Our sincere thanks to Gerry Bayne at EDUCAUSE for producing these recordings; we hope you enjoy them.

Carl Grant - Bringing VR to the Library

John Ulmschneider - The Library of Possibilities

Ron Larsen -The Evolution of Pittsburgh's Information School

Charles Watkinson - Modern Challenges for Digital Publishing

Brewster Kahle on Universal Access