Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114390
From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Islandoracon: May 15 - 19 in Hamilton, Ontario
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:57:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
A number of CNI members are interested in developments with Islandora and we want to draw to your attention this upcoming conference.
--Joan Lippincott, CNI

Registration is open for next year's Islandoracon, taking place May 15 - 19, 2017 in Hamilton, ON, Canada. This will be the second time the Islandora community has come together for a full-week conference. Our first conference was August 2015, in Charlottetown, PEI.

Islandora is an open-source software framework designed to help institutions and organizations and their audiences collaboratively manage, and discover digital assets using a best-practices framework built on a base of Drupal, Solr, and Fedora

This year’s conference theme is 'Beyond the Island'. Since its creation at UPEI in 2006, Islandora has spread around the world. It has grown to include diverse institutions, collections, and strategies for digital repository management that add to the richness of the Islandora community. The 2017 Islandoracon will celebrate these multifaceted visions of Islandora that are continually emerging, inspiring constant revision in the concept of a digital repository.

Come hear and participate in all things Islandora. This year there's going to be a Hack/Doc with a focus on the next major version of Islandora, a full day of targeted workshops, and pre- and post- conference events! See our full schedule: http://islandora.ca/camps/conference2017/schedule

For more information about Islandoracon please visit our conference website: http://islandora.ca/camps/conference2017 or contact community@islandora.ca.

 To register: http://islandora.ca/camps/con2017/registration

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster