From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Supporting Digital Humanities - I2/EDUCAUSE ECAR/CNI
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 13:05:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Members of the CNI community are invited to join a conference call where some of the findings from a forthcoming report from an EDUCAUSE ECAR/CNI Working Group on Supporting Digital Humanities will be described. My co-chair, Quinn Dombrowski and working group member Annelie Rugg, will highlight some of the key topics covered in the report. Please see below for details.
--Joan Lippincott, CNI
We will have our next CINC UP call on Thursday, May 11th at 1PM ET, jointly sponsored by Internet2’s DBDA Working Group and EDUCAUSE’s ECAR/CNI Digital Humanities Working Group. Annelie Rugg from the University of California, Los Angeles and Quinn Dombrowski from the University of California, Berkeley will share Supporting Digital Humanities: Report of an EDUCAUSE ECAR/CNI Working Group. For those of you unable to join in person, a recording will be available, along with the slides – on the CINO Collaborative Innovation Community Wiki

Adobe Connect Information:
Conference Call Connection Information:
Dial-in: +1-734-615-7474 or +1-866-411-0013
Participant Access Code: 0108581#

Please note that when you call into the phone bridge you will be automatically muted until we open the lines for active participation. Once the phone lines are open please make sure that your computers are MUTED to avoid feedback.