From: Cliff Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Report of Spring 2017 Executive Roundtables on Revisiting Repository Strategies
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 15:07:03 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I am very pleased to announce the availability of the report on the two
Executive Roundtables that we held on "Rethinking Institutional
Repository Strategies" in conjunction with our April 2017 Membership
Meeting in Albuquerque. These were very rich and lively sessions and
the report tries to capture as many of the discussion insights as
possible; I think you'll find it interesting reading.

The report is at:

https://www.cni.org/go/rethinking-irs-cni-er-s17

I would note that this joins a wealth of other material, including
videos, from the Spring meeting that are now available on the CNI web
site.