From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: ETD2017 Symposium - Early Bird Registration Discount Ends May 31st
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 20:25:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
A reminder that registration is open for the ETD2017 Symposium, which CNI's Clifford Lynch will keynote.
You'll also find detail on the program from the conference invitation web page (below).
--Joan Lippincott, CNI
-----------------------------

Registration is open for the ETD2017 Symposium. The Early Bird discount rate of $199 ($99 for developing nations) ends on May 31st. The hotel conference rate is $179 per night (includes breakfast). Complete registration information is available online.
ETD2017, the 20th international symposium on electronic theses and dissertations will be held August 7 – 9, 2017  at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Washington, D.C. The conference will be hosted by George Mason University with additional support from Washington Research Library Consortium members and co-organized by the Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD) and the United States Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Association (USETDA).
ETD2017 will provide excellent educational opportunities for professionals from graduate schools, libraries, academic computing and others who work with electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs), institutional repositories, graduate students and scholarly communications. Our goal is to offer relevant, practice-oriented content to support ETD productivity improvement, ETD professionals, advance ETD operations and encourage the formation of regional ETD associations and networking communities as well as to provide useful and innovative resources, standards, and technology for the development and support of ETD programs. For more information about the program visit our conference invitation Web page.
Before, during and after the conference you can enjoy and experience the many facets of Washington, DC. For tour and entertainment ideas visit our Welcome to Washington, DC Webpage.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to learn more and share your experiences with colleagues at ETD2017! To register visit our registration Web page.
We hope to see you in Washington, DC at ETD2017.
Kind Regards,
ETD2017 Conference Planning Committee

--

United States Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Association (USETDA)
PO Box 97