Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114434
From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Bucknell Digital Scholarship Conference
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 10:02:16 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>

There is a lot of interest in this topic, and this conference is likely to reach capacity soon. Early registration rate ends on Aug. 25. This year, I'll participate in one of the sessions on digital scholarship centers.
-Joan Lippincott, CNI
------------------------------

Registration is now open for #BUDSC17, Bucknell University's fourth annual Digital Scholarship Conference, October 6th-8th. This year's conference, "Looking Forward, Looking Back: The Evolution of Digital Scholarship," will feature speakers with a range of interests and specializations, including faculty, educational technologists, librarians, and students.
We are happy to announce a keynote speaker for the conference: A.D Carson. His work focuses on race, literature, history, and rhetorical performances. His doctoral dissertation is a 34-song album titled Owning My Masters: The Rhetorics Of Rhymes & Revolutions.

The schedule along with travel and hotel information are now available on the conference website.  The conference sold out last year so we encourage those interested in attending to register early.

Cheers,
Matt Gardzina (on behalf of BUDSC)

Matthew K. Gardzina
Director of
Digital Pedagogy & Scholarship
Library & Information Technology
Bucknell University
Lewisburg, PA 17837
570-577-3159
matt.gardzina@bucknell.edu
Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster