From: Cliff Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Video from Berkeley Learning Analytics Conference
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 21:30:40 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Earlier this month, I had the good fortune to be able to attend most of
a University of California, Berkeley conference on learning analytics.
This was a superb meeting, and I cannot recommend the opening talk on
learning analytics strongly enough: it was a superb, faculty-based
overview of why this is important and where they they are likely to be
most useful, and deeply informed by a pragmatic perspective. The video
for this (and additional sessions and materials) is now online linked
from

https://vcue.berkeley.edu/program-sessions

(you may need to click on the plus symbols to get to the links).