Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114449
From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: CNI - New Strategic Affiliate of the Library Publishing Coalition (LPC)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 13:40:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I'm pleased to share this message from Educopia's Library Publishing Coalition (LPC).
--Joan Lippincott, CNI
-----------------------------
Announcing the new Strategic Affiliates Program
We are delighted to announce the official launch of our new Strategic Affiliates Program and our initial list of affiliates: the Association of American University Presses(AAUP), the Coalition for Networked Information (CNI), the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), NASIG, the Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association (OASPA), the Public Knowledge Project (PKP), and the Society for Scholarly Publishing (SSP). See the announcement on the blog for more information about the new program.

Future strategic affiliates
To be eligible for affiliate status, an organization must be membership-based, must have a focal area in scholarly communications, and must have substantial engagement with libraries, publishers, or both. If there is an organization that meets these criteria that you would like to see LPC explore a closer relationship with, please talk to me or to an LPC Board member

Best,
Melanie

--
Melanie Schlosser
Scholarly Communications Program Leader

Working from Columbus, OH
Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster