Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114453
From: Joan K. Lippincott <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Key Issues - EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) Survey
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 13:05:00 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Posting on behalf of Malcolm Brown, Director of ELI. Take a few minutes and add your opinions to the survey!

--Joan Lippincott, CNI
------
Greetings,
As you may know, each year the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) has surveyed the higher education teaching and learning community to identify the key issues for the coming year. The ELI has released its survey for 2018, and we invite all those who are associated with higher education teaching and learning to participate. We are striving for results that reflect the full diversity of teaching and learning.

The survey is short! Requires only about 5 minutes to do.  The survey instrument is here:

Please circulate this link to any and all of your T&L colleagues at your campus. And we do mean “any and all:” library, center for teaching and learning, IT, faculty, students, deans, provost office, online learning centers, learning space support, and anyone else in the T&L mix at your campus.

Results from the 2017 survey are here:

Many thanks in advance for your assistance with this! M

Malcolm Brown
Director, EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster