From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: New Video: Cliff Lynch "Resilience & Engagement in Era of Uncertainty"
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 15:12:00 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
We have posted a new video from CNI’s recent membership meeting:

Clifford Lynch’s opening plenary address, Resilience & Engagement in Era of Uncertainty, looks at key developments that the Coalition for Networked Information (CNI) has been tracking over the past year, and highlights some issues of particular interest to the CNI community. You’ll find Cliff’s talk on both of CNI’s video channels:

Look for more announcements soon of other video offerings from the fall 2017 CNI meeting (https://www.cni.org/mm/fall-2017). To see all videos produced by CNI, visit our video channels on YouTube (www.youtube.com/cnivideo) and Vimeo (vimeo.com/channels/cni).