From: Cliff Lynch <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: UK SCONUL report on the Future of Academic Libraries
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 14:56:01 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
There's a report that came out late last year which may be of interest
to readers of CNI-Announce. Stephen Pinfield and his colleagues
prepared a report titled "Mapping the Future of Academic Libraries" for
the Society of College, National and University Libraries (SCONUL) in
the UK. This was done largely by speaking to a wide range of people and
they attempting to synthesize common trends in the results, and I think
that their report does a particularly good job of showing the complex,
frequently conflicting, trends and the diversity of option that they
discovered.

The report can be found at

https://sconul.ac.uk/news/mapping-the-future-of-academic-libraries

With best wishes for the New Year

Full Disclosure: I was among the many people that they spoke to in the
preparation of this report.