From: Joan K. Lippincott joan@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Learning Spaces Collaboratory Webinar: Making the Case
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 17:47:00 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I have often promoted this webinar series, and in the next one, I will be one of the speakers. Registration is for a fee - see information below.
—Joan Lippincott, CNI

We invite your attention to the LSC Webinar, Making the Case, on January 22, 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.

This January 2018 webinar on making the case expands discussions from the three Fall 2017 webinars, in which stories were told about making the case for facilities that are planned by and for many and diverse disciplinary communities, bringing all voices to the table.

Facilitators:

- Janette Blackburn, Principal – Shepley Bulfinch

- Melissa Burns, Academic Planning and Design, Principal – EYP Architecture & Engineering

- Joan Lippincott, Associate Executive Director – Coalition for Networked Information (CNI)

- Laura Malinin, Director, Richardson Design Center and Assistant Professor, Design + Merchandising Dept.— Colorado State University

To register for this webinar, fill out the online registration form

Registration includes access to a webinar recording after the event.