Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #114503
From: Joan K. Lippincott joan@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Humanities grants opportunities
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 10:28:45 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
Earlier this month, I posted information about a new National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) funding program. Here is some additional information about a connected program with National Library of Medicine and Library of Congress. This could be a great opportunity for some projects.
—Joan Lippincott, CNI

"Grant News from the National Endowment for the Humanities, Office of Digital Humanities
2018 Institutes for Advanced Topics in the Digital Humanities – Guidelines to Direct an Institute Now Available

Noteworthy in this announcement is the following: “For this new competition, we are pleased to announce a special opportunity with the National Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health—as part of our longstanding and fruitful collaboration with that agency—and the Library of Congress Labs of the National Digital Initiatives at the Library of Congress.  Applicants can explore working with these institutions to use their extensive digital collections or to consult with their expert staff to enhance a study of a particular computational method or approach to enhance humanities scholarship and teaching as part of a proposed Institute for Advanced Topic.”

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster