From: Joan K. Lippincott joan@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: UNT Open Access Symposium 2018
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 16:16:30 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
This is a great opportunity for those interested in medical and health information and it is co-scheduled with the Joint Conference on Digital Libraries.
—Joan Lippincott, CNI
The UNT Libraries and Gibson D. Lewis Health Science Library at the UNT Health Science Center are pleased to announce UNT Open Access Symposium 2018, to be held June 6–7 at the UNT Health Science Center in Fort Worth.  This year’s theme is Open Medical and Health Information, and we have an exciting program of presentations that complements this theme and the Joint Conference on Digital Libraries, an international conference being held this year in conjunction with the symposium.

This event is highly affordable: early registration (which closes April 30) is merely $90!  In addition, UNT supports student engagement in open access by providing free registration to students at any institution.  See more on the registration page.

Please help us spread the word.  We look forward to seeing you in June!

Dan Burgard, UNT Health Science Center Library (Fort Worth)
Kevin Hawkins, UNT Libraries (Denton)
Ramona Holmes, UNT Health Science Center Library (Fort Worth)