From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart diane@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: New Video: Joan Lippincott "Where All Roads Lead: Keeping the User at the Center"
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 07:15:31 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
We have posted a new video from CNI’s recent membership meeting:

Joan Lippincott’s opening plenary address, Where All Roads Lead: Keeping the User at the Center, looks at developments and prospects relating to digital scholarship, supporting teaching and research, and the very complex relationships among space, organizations, and services within the campus community. You’ll find Joan’s talk on both of CNI’s video channels:

Look for more announcements soon of other video offerings from the spring 2018 CNI meeting (https://www.cni.org/mm/spring-2018). To see all videos produced by CNI, visit our video channels on YouTube (www.youtube.com/cnivideo) and Vimeo (vimeo.com/channels/cni).

Diane Goldenberg-Hart

Communications Coordinator
Coalition for Networked Information
21 Dupont Circle, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20036
202.296.5098 | cni.org