From: Joan K. Lippincott joan@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Latest E-Content Column - EDUCAUSE Review
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 14:10:00 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I’m pleased to announce the publication of the latest E-Content column in EDUCAUSE Review: The May/June 2018 issue.
“Empowerment, Experimentation, Engagement: Embracing Partnership Models in Libraries” by Brian Mathews, Stefanie Metko, and Patrick Tomlin describes their innovative work at Virginia Tech. I believe they are doing some of the most wide-ranging and important work in academic libraries today. I am pleased to serve as editor for the column this year and am appreciative of the authors’ efforts.

Joan Lippincott, CNI

-------