From: Cliff Lynch cliff@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Paper: "Why So Many Repositories" by Arlitsch & Grant
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 15:35:31 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I wanted to share the information on an open access preprint of a very
useful recent article that speaks very directly to many of the themes
that emerged in the Spring 2017 Executive Roundtable "Rethinking
Institutional Repository Strategies".

Those interested in better understanding the current repository
landscape will, I think, find this new article helpful.

Title: Why So Many Repositories? Examining the Limitations and
Possibilities of the Institutional Repositories Landscape
    Authors: Arlitsch, Kenning and Grant, Carl
         ID: https://scholarworks.montana.edu/xmlui/handle/1/14529

This is an accepted manuscript for an article that has been accepted
for the Journal of Library Administration.

A report from the CNI roundtable can be found at

https://www.cni.org/resources/publications/other-publications-by-cni-staff