From: Joan K. Lippincott joan@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Horizon Report 2018 Higher Education Edition Released
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 14:20:59 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
I’m pleased that EDUCAUSE completed the work on the Horizon Report for 2018. I know many of you look forward to this report each year.
Note: I served on the Advisory Panel for this report.
—Joan Lippincott, CNI
Greetings, colleagues,
Just a quick note that EDUCAUSE has released the 2018 NMC Horizon Report.  The goods can be gathered up here:

The best way to appreciate that value of something is to try to create it on your own.  As we worked to complete the NMC’s work on the 2018 Report, we here at EDUCAUSE certainly came to appreciate the care, thoughtfulness, and innovative dedication that the NMC staff put into producing the higher education report for so many years.  We are grateful to be in a position to assist in continuing this tradition, and look forward to working with the community on its future versions.
Best

Malcolm Brown
Director of Learning Initiatives, EDUCAUSE