From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart diane@cni.org <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: REMINDER: Proposals Due for CNI Fall 2018
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 11:47:31 -0400
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE>
The submission deadline for CNI's fall 2018 membership meeting is fast approaching! The meeting will be held on December 10-11 in Washington, DC.

Proposals for project briefings are due no later than this Friday, October 5.
A limited number of proposals are accepted.

Meeting and hotel registration deadline is Thursday, November 8: https://www.cni.org/mm/fall-2018/registration-accommodations-f18

Follow this meeting on Twitter: #cni18f

Please note that CNI has adopted a code of conduct for all meetings and events hosted by the Coalition:

CNI Code of Conduct

CNI is committed to maintaining a welcoming and inclusive environment for inquiry, constructive disagreement, and intellectual freedom and honesty. We do not tolerate personal attacks, harassment of any kind, violence, or disruptive behavior. Please be respectful of our community’s diversity and generous of others’ views. If you have concerns, please talk to a member of the CNI staff. In case of emergency, dial 911.

See you in DC!

Diane Goldenberg-Hart

Communications Coordinator
Coalition for Networked Information
21 Dupont Circle, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20036
202.296.5098 | cni.org